Weight Loss Plans 20 Pound Workout



I don’t want to welcome 2020 hoping to get my pre-baby body back. So I’ve committed, about 6 months before this year is over to do my very best and get that extra weight off. We’re talking about 20 pounds here, it’s nothing ginormous. But it will be life-changing for me. Here I share my weight loss and beginner workout plan to lose 20 pounds in about 8 weeks or two months. I know it won’t happen overnight, but this is my goal and I know it will happen.

The way people treat you when you’ve got some extra pounds on, it’s just wrong. But I’m not here to fix that. I’m here to do the best for me and my family. For the sake of everyone around me, I need to regain my confidence and rebuild my self-discipline, because I’m a better person when I’m feeling good about my body.

These are things that I am and will be doing to burn fat and reach my goals. I also want to rebuild my strength, so I will be including strength exercise in my routine. These habits I know have worked for me in the past, before I had a kid, and I know they’ll still work.


7 THINGS TO DO TO LOSE 20 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS


1. WALK MORE, DRIVE LESS
I am 100% sure a major reason for my weight loss struggles is that we got a car. Before having a baby, I’d just walk everywhere, I didn’t have a car, I did not want a car. I would make 10,000 steps, 15,000 steps every day without even blinking or thinking about it. Now I have to remind myself to get out and walk and simply be more conscious about it. And this is my main goal for the upcoming two months.

2. LEAVE SPACE BETWEEN MEALS
Wait at least 3-4 hours between actually having another meal. And then sit down, eat and enjoy it. I’ve been so guilty of not leaving even an hour between having something. I already eat pretty healthy but I want to get back to an old-school regime, where you eat 2-3 main meals a day and not snack all the time.

3. NO LATE EATING
With the little one growing up and being super active, I often find myself exhausted in the kitchen at 9 pm preparing a snack. So additionally to spacing out my meals, I want to stop eating latest 8 pm.

4. DRINK.
I, of course, mean, drink water. It’s super basic and we all know water’s important, but I personally keep ignoring this. I would often have coffee, nuts, sweets before I even consider that drinking water might solve those cravings. Water assists the body at getting rid of toxins and waste and is the best thing for your digestion, skin, energy and mood.

5. WORK OUT 4-5 TIMES A WEEK
I want to actually start and stick to a workout schedule and I’ve made myself a 7-Day beginner workout plan, with workouts that are gonna push me, but I know I’m able to do. You can find that workout plan below, if you’re interested.

6. MORNINGS OUT
Redoing your mornings can change a lot in your life. What I want to do with my mornings during the next 2 months is go and spend time outside. At least 10-15 minutes. I will try to go for a morning run every day, even if it’s just 2 minutes, because it makes me wake up quicker. Another option will be to walk or go to the beach.

7. STOP COMPLAINING
Not the most obvious thing when it comes to weight loss, but complaining does bring me down and makes me want to quit and it keeps me further away from the person I want to be. So that’s gonna be a real challenge, as I’ve been complaining my way through the year, but I think it will be the most life-changing thing I will do.

7-DAY BEGINNER WORKOUT PLAN


This is the 7-day exercise plan I’ll start with and will adjust as I go. I haven’t actually exercised in more than a year now, I’d start for a few days then stop. This is not a beginner workout plan for someone who’s never exercised before, this is a beginner plan for people who haven’t exercised in a while and want to get back to it.

It’s mostly Pilates, yoga and toning exercises. I’ll be doing most of my cardio as a morning run and of course my long-distance walks.


  • Day 1: 20-Minute Pilates At Home (+ Optional: 5-Minute Morning Run Outside)
  • Day 2: Rest Day (Optional: Quick Morning Run)
  • Day 3: 10-Minute Victoria’s Secret Workout (2x + Optional: Morning Run Outside)
  • Day 4: 20-Minute Pilates At Home (+ Optional: 5-Minute Morning Run Outside)
  • Day 5: Rest Day (Optional: Quick Morning Run)
  • Day 6: 10-Minute Victoria’s Secret Workout (+ Optional: Morning Run Outside)
  • Day 7: 30-Minute Total Body Yoga Workout (or rest day)

And that is it.

I hope some of you, who need to lose weight will join me on this journey, it’s not really easy, but now is the time to do it.

Source This Article

LihatTutupKomentar